Voting

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I seriously can't stop laughing...

I just sat and read this blog for the last nearly two hours (despite the fact that I had a hundred other things that needed to be done.) I don't think I have laughed that hard for that long...you have to check it out. Now, granted, I am a grammar geek who loves to mock grocery store signs advertising "onion's" and "pepper's" and can't get enough of the book "Eats Shoots and Leaves." Perhaps it is because my grandmother was an English teacher. Enjoy!

www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog! How did you do that? Hope you have had a nice break for the holidays and are ready for reality to return.

Unknown said...

Oh man, we found cake wrecks a couple of months ago and seriously looked at it for hours crying we were laughing so hard.

The most disturbing??? The baby shower ones. (I shudder even thinking about it.)

Been thinking about you guys lots. Love you and miss you!

Ginger said...

The girls came to the computer when they heard me laughing....thanks for the fun!