Voting

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

David Bowie references aside, once again God has rocked our world with change!  It's a good, no, a GREAT change!  Seems the original job at the school has opened up and today the principal called and offered it to me!  I'll be teaching HS biology, honors biology, and geometry!!!!  Yahoo!!! Seriously, every prayer we had concerning this issue has been answered!  I'll be able to teach in the mornings so I can be home with Hannah in the afternoon.  I'm so excited (though I'm not making definite plans till I've signed on that bottom line!) 

So, no barista for me.  Oh well, I still get plenty of practice at home.  :)

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

WOW! I'm sorry for forgetting, but is that what you did before becoming a full time mommy? After reading this post and the one before, I've decided Supermom is real, and you are the one! Anyone who can have neighbor kids around from 10 till 9pm is Supermom in my book, but that may just be a problem with my personality. Hope you're getting enough rest!

Jennie said...

Nope, I worked in surgery at an animal clinic until Brad was born. This is a very new adventure for me. Thank you for your kind words, they came at a very good time. :)