Voting

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Cookies and Premeditated Caninicide, Almost


Before...


And after!




Some friends back in AZ had a cookie exchange and posted pictures on facebook. This was one of the recipes I fell in love with (the little Santa faces are soooo cute!). So in a moment of domesticity I baked and decorated. And decorated and decorated and decorated. I seriously underestimated the time it would take to make these puppies. But it was worth it, I still love them! There are about 40 cookies, so I have to be sparing upon distribution. Last night I spent another hour or two assembling teacher gifts to be taken to school tomorrow. Today, our dog Ivy (yes, the cute snowball-laden one from the last post) got up on the table and ate three of the teacher gifts and consumed at least 3 of said Santa cookies.


The evidence speaks for itself.



"Please forgive me, won't you?"
The jury is still out on that one...

1 comment:

Stine said...

Cookies do take forever to make! Luckily, I always seem to get amnesia about this fact until I am in the middle of some horrendous cookie project.